C4 size envelope printing
The dimensions of the C series envelope sizes are defined by the ISO paper size system 216. These C series envelopes are formulated to fit A series paper exactly without the need for folding or creasing.
What size is a C4 envelope in Australia?
The dimensions of a C4 envelope are 324mm x 229mm. The C4 size envelope is one of the most common sizes. It can hold a sheet of unfolded A4 paper.
What are C4 envelopes commonly used for?
C4 envelopes are used mainly for important letters and brochures that cannot—or should not—be folded. This size of envelope can also be used to carry catalogues or brochures.
Why choose us for C4 envelope printing?
At Envelope Printing, we offer:
- Custom design services for people looking for a unique envelope style or aesthetic
- A 24-hour service allowing you to order and purchase envelopes online at your convenience
- State-of-the-art technology and machinery for printing envelopes
- A diverse range of products and templates to choose from, including various colours, sizes, and styles
- Obligation free advice on your chosen product or printing template
- An individualised service at wholesale prices
- Australia-wide delivery, including fast turnaround to Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and regional Australia
Envelope Printing has been delivering high quality and cost-effective envelopes of all sizes to residents of Australia for many years. When you’re after professional envelopes, shop online at Envelope Printing.